Citizen Action of Wisconsin Education Fund
To achieve this vision, Citizen Action WI works on big picture issue that directly impact the lives of most Americans such as guaranteed access to quality affordable health care, bold action to reshape our economy to reverse economic inequality, and building a more robust form of democracy with deeper civic participation.
- Progressive Platform
- End Child Poverty Campaign
- Economic Opportunity
- Access to Affordable Health Care
RadioActive Campaign to end right wing media dominance in Milwaukee market
- 2018 WI Health Insurance Cost Ranking Report
- The Role of States on Health Cost
- Wisconsin 2018 Health Insurance Rate Spike Can Be Avoided With BadgerCare Public Option
Citizen Action in the Media
Every year Citizen Action of Wisconsin generates hundreds of media stories, promoting issues of access to healthcare, economic opportunity and expanding democracy.
Citizen Action Media Releases
MEDIA Inquiries: Robert Kraig, Executive Director Robert.Kraig@CitizenActionWi.org (414)-322-5324